Thursday, March 24, 2005

Snuggling with Brett Favre...(!)

Next week is spring break for the kids, so we're gonna spend the week in Green Bay visiting Mom and Sis. Mom bought a night at the Tundra Lodge for us, and I may buy another. Tundra is a huge new waterpark/hotel. Maximum fun, total bliss factory!

Other than that, we'll prolly play and eat at Lambeau Field, and goof off at the mall. It will be a GREAT week.

Brett and Howdy are getting along very well. Howdy tolerates frequent "attacks" by Brett, always taking the submissive role. Can't figure that cat out -- he's three time's Brett's weight, but such a softy.

I find I have to close my door around 3am, though, because that's when Brett gets active.

This morning I started my coffee and snuck back to bed, at which point Brett had a major snuggle attack and had to curl up on my chest with his little nose about a millimeter from mine. I have dog breath in the morning, I'm surprised it didn't knock him out!

No comments: