Saturday, April 16, 2005

Stupid Office Tricks... AGAIN

This is getting out of hand.

Joe screwed me up royally. Let me first say that Joe is a low-life scum-sucking junior analyst who seems to think he's better than me. He's right. In this ONE case. I hope he lives to suffer my wrath!!

So I'm in my office trying to work, and my computer freezes up. I can move my mouse freely, but none of my programs are responding. WTF!! So I implement the evil "finger of doom" (I turn the PC off forcibly). When it reboots, I get the same exact condition. Knowing this is impossible, I begin to think that the lack of Prozac is producing hallucinations; I get that tingly "it must be a dream" feeling until I realize that Joe has replaced my screen with a picture. Of course, a picture won't respond to mouse clicks, thus I think it's on the blink.

Okay, a good joke. Subtle yet effective. But nothing like what I have in store for him.

Later that day, when he was away, I turned up his phone ringer to "obnoxious", and called him. Annoyed everyone within a mile radius. No, that's not payback, it's just a reminder.

Bwaa Haa Haa!

1 comment:

Cherry Moon said...

Ha! This story brought to you today by the letter 'S' for scrunchie. That's what us girlies use to tie our hair back when we get into those "I'm so gonna kick your ass!!" moods. :)

Turning one's phone's ringer to "obnoxious" is hilarious!