Thursday, August 17, 2006

Checking In

Tasty, nutritious bullets of existence:

  • Been accused, found guilty and punished for "harassment" at work
  • Caught up on my laundry
  • Told my team leader I'm looking
  • Vented monumentally to EAP about work crap
  • Commissioned a tatto (titter)
  • Bought a huge thing, I'm obsessed
  • Lived a whole bunch of days without running out of money, but only barely
  • Got my new checks from MMCCU
  • Wrote this blog entry
  • Pooped some
  • Stopped Rezorem, started Lunesta -- ??
  • Ate some
  • Cruised randomly some -- joy
  • Pooped a little bit more
  • Accidentally swallowed tin foil
  • Discovered a bit about the nature of friendship
  • Invented equation: Inner resonance (R) = [good deeds + nobody watching]
  • Created the "self-assessment continuum" concept, squarely placing myself in the middle somewhere
  • Pet the cat
  • Tried to poop but only farted -- awww, man!!
  • Reflected on the diametric profundity of stuff...

No comments: