Wednesday, August 09, 2006

F I U R R R R R R R R R R D A H ! ! !


Honestly, I think I'd have to kill someone to get canned. But whom?

Nah, then they'd have cause and I wouldn't be able to collect unemployment. Crap, even if I could I'd be in prison, sleeping next to Tiny with one eye closed.

Just had a triple espresso from Starbucks. Hope it keeps me --SNOOOORRRRE--...

Cripes! It hurts your neck to bob your head to sleep and then suddenly wake up. Know what I mean?

NHA job in Rib Lake with a subsidiary of Beverly. I applied. Wish me luck.

Put Dad's desk together last night up in the bedroom 'foryer'. Looks nice. Good to have it back, and to have the garage cleared out. Except that, even though I wore a bandanna over my nose and mouth, the black garage dirt still got up my nose. How do I know? Dirty tissues. Plus it tastes horrible... kidding.

No comments: