Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Bring it

Sorry to preach to you all, but this is a sad day.

A blog has died today because of some wrech. Of course I won't mention the blog's owner because we're all just one step from making the horrifying decision to remove our blogs.

Horrifying? You fucking bet! What a loss. Whomever you are, you should be locked up. This is as much an assault as hitting someone from behind with a sucker punch. You're an insecure, over-compensating, pox on humanity.

Should ANYONE decide to invade my life in this way, I will use my superpowers as an influential information systems geek to ruin you. I will spare no money or time.

Be warned.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Okay I posted my comment in the wrong place. I put it in the tagger thing or whatever. I'm new to the blogging world, I'll get used to it.

Anyway, thanks for having my girl's back. A bright side of it is that I found your blog! I'll look forward to reading more.

Anonymous said...

I think you're an amazing man to have taken the time to do something like this for a complete stranger. You don't know her the way we know her, yet you understand how important she is to us. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Cha-cha slide:

http://new.800dj.com/2002-06-19.1024554798.html

Love ya, T ;)

Tracey said...

I would definitely want you on my side. YOu rock going to bat for our girl.

Anonymous said...

We love our girl and you Rock!!! Thanks for bloggin this. You're now in my favorites. ;)